Terms of Membership and Renewal of Membership
- Membership fees are not refundable or prorated, but corrections from one level to another are allowed.
- Billing and renewal will happen automatically on a Member’s anniversary date through Paypal.
- Only Members in good standing may attend, or exercise voting rights, at the AGM. Non-members may not attend the AGM.
- Only Members may access the Members Portal, to take advantage of the exclusive discussion forums, job postings and Members database that is available.
- If at such time that a Member is subject to a merger, an acquisition or other material change in its status that impacts its Membership classification, it must inform the CPEIA as soon as possible for a corresponding adjustment in its Membership fees. For example, if an SME at $250/year were to become part of a multinational corporation, its Membership fee would increase to $500/year.
- Membership rates as advertised on our website are introductory for the first year. These rates will be subject to increase upon renewal pending approval by the CPEIA Board of Directors.
CPEIA’s status for GST/HST
The Canadian Printable Electronics Industry Association Inc. (CPEIA) is a registered not-for-profit incorporated under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act, domiciled in Ontario. CPEIA has elected to collect and remit GST/HST on all memberships and services it provides to its Members for a fee. Our Business Number is 82863 0780 RT0001.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact Peter Kallai, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.